My Remix Videos On DailyMotion

Monday, February 13, 2012

Dj Klu's Best Of My Love 2

DJ KLU'S BEST OF MY LOVE VOLUME 2 (REVISED EDITION)PROGRAM 1
1. Intro
2. Beauty & Madness - Fra Lippo Lippi
3. Hiding Inside Myself - Kenny Rankin
4. I Fall All Over Again - Dan Hill
5. I Won't Hold You Back – TOTO
6. If You Remember Me - Chris Thompson
7. If You Walk Away - David Pomeranz
8. Were All Alone - Boz Scaggz
9. More Than You'll Ever Know - Michael Ruff
10. Faithfully – Journey
11. The Search Is Over – Survivor
12. What Matters Most - Kenny Rankin
13. Tell Me That You Love Me - Terry Gibb
14. Honesty - Billy Joel
15. Ever Since The World Began – Survivor
16. Can't We Try - Dan Hill & Vonda Shepard
17. Maybe - Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson
18. The Old Songs - David Pomeranz
19. Knife – Rockwell
20. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply
21. Reality - Richard Sanderson
22. A Long & Lasting Love - Crystal Gale
23. All I Need - Jack Wagner
24. Every Woman In The World - Air Supply
25. In My Dreams - Reo Speedwagon
26. Exchange Of Hearts - David Slater
27. Here I Am - Air Supply
28. Changes In My Life - Mark Sherman
29. How Can I Fall – Breathe
30. You're The Inspiration – Chicago
31. I Miss You – Klymaxx
32. If You're Not Here (By My Side) – Menudo
PROGRAM 2
33. I'll Always Love You - Michael Jonhson
34. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
35. Let's Make A Memory - Rex Smith
36. Everytime You Go Away - Paul Young
37. Woman In Love - Barbra Streisand & Bee Gees
38. Just Tell Me You Love Me - England Dan & John Ford Coley
39. If Ever You're In My Arms Again - Peabo Bryson
40. Too Much Heaven - Bee Gees
41. Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
42. You Should Know By Now - Angela Bofill
43. Let's Wait A While - Janet Jackson
44. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now – Starship
45. Crazy For You – Madonna
46. Cherish - Kool & The Gang
47. I Don't Have The Heart - James Ingram
48. Don't Give Up On Us - David Soul
49. My Fair Share - Seals & Crofts
50. Outro



LOVE IS IN THE AIR! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!
SHOW SOME LOVE & DON'T FORGET TO SAY "THANK YOU"


10 comments: